The most important ingredient in what we do is… you! We take immense pride in the investment of time and resources we make in our people and in our commitment to fostering a true family atmosphere.
We understand the importance of a robust culture and competitive benefits package in the recruitment and retention of a quality workforce. We are currently searching for candidates to fill the following key positions at Rastelli Foods Group:
Please fill out the following form if you are interested in one of these available positions.
Band Saw Operator
- Cut meat (beef/pork) utilizing Band Saw machine
- Band Saw experience is a must
- Knowledge of meat is a plus
Fulfillment Warehouse Worker
Location: Sharptown Road | Swedesboro, NJ
- Job Duties Include, but are not limited to:Packing boxes
- Lifting boxes
- Wrapping pallets
- Stacking pallets
- Pulling pallets with a pallet jack
- Working in the freezer
- Load/Unload trailers
Class “A” Truck Driver
- Class “A” License
- Updated Medical Card
- Driver’s Abstract
- Flexible Schedule
- Deliver daily orders to customers according to appointment times
- Daily pickups according to scheduled pickup times
- Not OTR
- Knife skills and experience cutting
Raw Meat/Seafood Production Workers
Rastelli Foods Group is looking for reliable production workers in our Raw Meat and Seafood production facility for both 1st shift (7:30am – 4:00pm) and 2nd shift (3:30pm – 12:00am).
- producing and packaging raw meats (beef, poultry, pork, etc.)
- producing and packaging seafood (shellfish included)
- meat cutters
- fish cutters
- distribution (order picking)
- and more!