Rastelli Foods Group is a world-class provider of fine foods; setting the standard in quality, cleanliness and safety from each of our food processing plants. We hand-trim, process, pack and ship our meats in state-of-the-art facilities that allow for increased safety and quality control. Rastelli Foods showcases our fine quality beef, pork, veal, lamb, poultry and game products as well as our full line of kitchen-ready foods for use in the food service, institutional and retail markets.
Rastelli Foods Quick Facts:
• Established: 1976 - Opening of The Meat Stop
• Line Categories: Elite Black Angus, Wagyu Kobe, All Natural, Organic
• Facility: Opened in 2003, Rastelli Foods is a 50,000 square foot, state-of-the-art processing plant in Swedesboro, NJ.
Key Services & Capabilities:
• Meat Sourcing, Harvesting, Processing and Packaging
• Commercial Accounts
• Food Service
• Franchising Opportunities
Key Contacts: Joe McGonigal, VP Sales / Dennis Bland, GM