Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary Purpose: Warehouse Receiving, Picking/Checking, Maintaining warehouse organization, Pallet sorting, Pallet Racking, Special Projects
Location: Rastelli Global – Sharptown Road | 2nd Shift, 2pm – 10:30pm M-F (Primary operating hours)
- Receiving inbound product, verifying, data capture, restacking and labeling.
- Ensuring Pallets are organized and separated.
- Maintain accurate put-away locations
- Pallet flow – Monitor staging area is clean and free of debris.
- Picking orders – pulling / preparing items for the customer with efficiency and accuracy. – as needed
- Checking orders – verifying pick product accuracy, data accuracy and resolving any errors or issues. – as needed.
- Retrieving materials and supplies
- Loading / Unloading Trucks (with a strong focus on safety and precision to avoid injuries and property/product damage)
- Lifting – lowering boxes and products
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Sorting inbound and outbound pallets
- Loading & Unloading pallets as directed
- Physical inventory related Preparation / Duties
- Assist in loading/counting/picking orders
- Repair pallets, organize/remove scrap pallets
- Assist in the identification of “bad” or unacceptable pallets
- Ensure Product is properly stored on pallets/racking in organized manner.
- Assist with daily walk through and reporting on product damage, sanitation, and safety related issues
- Sample area is organized and clean
- Assist Shipping and Receiving departments as directed
- Assist labeling crew as directed