DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL TRADE & EXPORT
Rastelli Global Middle East is responsible for the sales of products and services from Rastelli Food Group and associated companies in the MENA and Asia regions. We have been active in these regions since the late 1990’s, focussing on the supply of products to commercial operators.
Our regional headquarters were established in 2002 to support the growing commercial activity as the Middle East markets grew. During that time, we have shipped over 50 million cases of dry, chilled and frozen products into the region.
Through direct ownership or proprietary partnership; we select the finest products for our customers and carefully monitor quality throughout all of the steps needed to fulfill orders. We are also able to source and consolidate almost any U.S. produced food item. We currently distribute over 5,000 products and work with more than 500 vendors from around the world. Our extensive list of products is ever-evolving so please contact us if you have a need for specific product brands.
- We deliver to countries around the world
- Can access any market via sea and air
- We sell to Food Service Distro’s, Restaurant Chains, Retailers and the US Military
- 150,000 sq ft warehouse facility with freezer, cooler and dry storage
- USDA inspected facility
- Experts in bi-lingual labeling from single outer case to interior piece labeling
- In house documentation department that files and fills out all the export forms for each country we are exporting into
- Online portal we offer to all of customers for ordering & maximization of order
- Weekly order tracking reports with:
- Items due in & date
- Number of cases labeled
- Shipping status
- Tentative ship dates for each item & order
- Pictures are taken of each item on the pallet with labels, pallet packing list & pallet id #
- Photos are uploaded to the customer portal so they can also see everything for their records as well as ours.
- We offer an array of products:
- Meat items
- Cheeses, Sauces, Seasonings
- Everything food wise in between
- Paper products/disposables
- Small wares
- Equipment (ovens, fridges, blenders etc)
- Light fixtures, Titles, Booths etc.
- We have done over 30 restaurant startups and builds to make everything for the franchisee as seamless as possible
- Pallets are shrink wrapped and corner boarded to ensure product remains safely on the pallet
- Air bags & load locks are used for a tight and secure fit
- Every pallet is numbered and a pallet packing list is displayed
- Each packing list shows what items are on there along with production/ expiration dates and the manufacturer lot #’s.
We are a key supplier and consolidator to a range of distributors, manufacturers, casual diners, quick service restaurants, fine dining restaurants, hotels, catering companies, supermarkets, hypermarkets and food service operations throughout the MENA and Asia regions.