- Season It: Remove the steak from the packaging and season both sided with our steakhouse seasoning
- Sear It: In a shallow skillet or grill or griddle pan, sear all sides of the steak
- Pan It: Place seared steak on rimmed baking sheet
- Roast It: Place in 350 °F oven for 8-10 minute per pound (for medium rare)
- Butter it: After removing steak from oven, place on platter and top generously with seasoned butter
- Rest It: Let sit 5-8 minutes to allow the steak to absorb all its goodness
- Enjoy It: Since this is shareable steak, cut into slices or large pieces with family and friends
- Remove desired number of filet
- Season with salt and pepper
- In a hot skillet or grill, sear all sides, including sides wrapped in bacon
- Place seared steaks on a rimmed baking sheet and place in a 350°F oven for 8-10 minutes or until an instant and meat thermometer reaches 135°F for medium rare.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.