Rastelli Foods Group – 300 Heron Drive | Swedesboro, NJ 08085
Description: fulltime / first shift
- Skillfully and efficiently cut meat into smaller size portions, according to customer specifications and meet company standards. Must have knowledge of different pieces of meat to determine cuts.
- Maintain quality of service by following operational and safety standards.
- Able to stand 10 hours per. Able to work quickly and efficiently. Ability to work in refrigerated work environment of 35°F – 45°F.
- Adhere to the standards of quality and yields of the meat.
- Clean, maintain, assemble and disassemble equipment as needed. Assist in cleanliness of general work area by performing general housekeeping.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Follow all standard operating procedures, company policies, and provincial and federal safety guidelines. Work effectively as part of a team to ensure productivity and efficiency. Participate in training and cross-training, and help coworkers as needed.
- Follow all Safety requirements including, housekeeping, LO/TO, PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), and engage in facility safety efforts. Participate in the improvement of products, services, and processes.
- Knife Skills/Butchery skills, or experience in food production.
- Understanding of the different cuts and types of meat
- Basic Math
- Must be able to perform the following physical activities: Job requires workers to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to: step, climb, balance, squat, kneel, bend and reach above shoulders as needed.