Rastelli Foods Group – 300 Heron Drive | Swedesboro, NJ 08085
Description: fulltime / first shift
- Clean and sanitize food manufacturing and processing equipment and its accessories in the facility along with specifically assigned areas.
- Perform all tasks safely and in a manner that will not create or pose an unsafe environment.
- Follow all standard operating procedures, company policies, and provincial and federal safety guidelines. Work effectively as part of a team to ensure productivity and efficiency. Participate in training and cross-training, and help coworkers as needed.
- Follow all Safety requirements including, housekeeping, LO/TO, PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), and engage in facility safety efforts. Participate in the improvement of products, services, and processes.
- Perform regular housekeeping of individual station. Constantly performing visual inspections in regards to safety and quality standards and communicating these with supervisor if necessary.
- Demonstrate Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), hygiene, personal and food safety practices at all times.
- Preferred one year in a sanitation position.
- Job requires workers to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to: step, climb, balance, squat, kneel, bend and reach above shoulders as needed.
- Must be able to work in cold and wet environment.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.