Rastelli Foods Group – 300 Heron Drive | Swedesboro, NJ 08085
Description: fulltime / first shift
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work. Operating equipment such as a saw to perform proper cuts of meat as demanded by customer.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment. Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops.
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high-quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials. Perform regular housekeeping and visual inspections of work station looking for unsafe work practices and defective products.
- Follow all standard operating procedures, company policies, and provincial and federal safety guidelines. Work effectively as part of a team to ensure productivity and efficiency. Participate in training and cross-training, and help coworkers as needed.
- Follow all Safety requirements including, housekeeping, LO/TO, PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), and engage in facility safety efforts. Participate in the improvement of products, services, and processes.
- Perform regular housekeeping of individual station. Constantly performing visual inspections in regards to safety and quality standards and communicating these with supervisor if necessary.
- Experience in machine operations preferred.
- Job requires workers to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to: step, climb, balance, squat, kneel, bend and reach above shoulders as needed.
- Must be able to work in cold and wet environments.